Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNP LDP Authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am using PNP LDP on my report, the authorization are skipping some personnel numbers saying insufficient authorization. But my program requires all the personnel number to be downloaded, please let me know how this can be achieved.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

When using PNP the system checks your user id security to see if you are allowed to access certain employees. It should to me as if your User ID will not let you view all employees. If you are downloading data to the server then maybe your comapny have a user Id created that has access to all employees so that when the job is scheduled it is able to pick up all employees.

Failing that have a word with your security team to get your access changed.

Regards

J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, if you're wirting report with PNP LDB, then LDB abap code behind PNP doing this authorization checking for you.

So if you need all the records then ask your Basis consultant to modify the authority config of certain ROLE with t-code PFCG, and t-code SU01.So that that it will give all the users full authorisation to fetch all the records. To know all authorisation objects run the prog. and from SU53 u will get the name of authorisation object(s) for which u donot have any authorisation.

Regards,

Joy.