Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please REWARD points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

please, make sure you reward points for all the helpful answers,it doesnt take much time in doing so,

instead its a moral booster for the people on whome you rely upon when you are in trouble.Giving points gives encouragement,its a way to say thanks.

Please make it a habbit to do so..so that in future you will find all your good friends in SDN ready to help you out..when you really need them.

Thanks and Regards,

Pankaj Singh.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Its really good if we give points to good answers.

It sends a negative energy to all when we dont give points to good answers which

solve our issues.

I dont mean that we should give points to any answers but the answers which help to solve our issues.

We should give encouragement to all who help us in solving our issues and as we all know this forum is helping us all...

Please keep habit of saying thanks...========== points.

Thank you all!

Regards

Rahul Bindroo

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Its really good if we give points to good answers.

It sends a negative energy to all when we dont give points to good answers which

solve our issues.

I dont mean that we should give points to any answers but the answers which help to solve our issues.

We should give encouragement to all who help us in solving our issues and as we all know this forum is helping us all...

Please keep habit of saying thanks...========== points.

Thank you all!

Regards

Rahul Bindroo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Pankaj is right. Plz make it a habit to reward all the helpful answers whenever you post the threads and see the answers. It is a way of saying thanks to the experts who provide you useful answers as and when asked as per their knowledge , which do help you a lot when needed.

Knowledge is gained only when we share the knowledge we have with others. So SDN is a good way to share our knowledge and encourage all the experts who answer the threads.

So Plz. everybody do reward all the helpful answers.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member

Hi pankaj,

You are right. Even, it doesn't takes much time to give points.

Every individual should rewards points, <b>if the answer is helpful or problem is solved .Don't forget to do so.OK.</b>

Regards,

V.Raghavender.

0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to give reward points, but I don't see stars in my screen. I've read that it could happened because I didn't choose "question...". Could you, please explain how can I change it? It was my first activity here and I wasn't familiar with this nice rule.

Regards,

Anna