Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help check invoic inbound IDOC error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

When I posted AP document by IDOC triggerred by output RD04 in billing document, this inbound idoc always failed with error message:"The transaction was terminated by the user."

My message type is INVOIC.

Do you know why this error happened?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Post the idoc in background mode.

--

Reddy

0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, I posted the IDOC in background mode.When I tested this inbound IDOC with WE19 in background mode, the error message is "You are not authorized to use Transaction FB01".So I am wondering if the error message "The transaction was terminated by the user" is also caused by authorization problem.

Thanks

0 Kudos

message is "You are not authorized to use Transaction FB01".So I am wondering if the error message "The transaction was terminated by the user" is also caused by authorization problem.

It seems yes. Why dont you try with proper authorization?

--

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

It must be the authorization. We had similar issue when testing with IDoc benefits transactions and had to either open up the authorization or have our benefits analyst do all the testing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks