Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment run F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I need to trigger a custom workflow after payment proposal and actual payment run. So I need some place in the std program between proposal and payment run to put my code to trigger workflow. I couldn’t find user exits/BADI’s/BTE's. Thinking of finding an enhancement spot. Does anybody know the right enhancement spot to trigger the WF? or any user exits/BAdi's/BTE's to achieve the same?

Any kind of help is really appreciated.

Thanks,

Chandra

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions? Let me put in a simple way. Whenever a payment proposal is run it should trigger a WF with all the proposal parameters.

Any kind of help is appreciated and rewarded.

Thanks,

Chandra

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have exactly the same requirement. I need to trigger a workflow when the payment proposal is completed. Did you find out the answer of your original question?

I've been searching for the answer on the internet. Several people have asked the same question, but I haven't seen any real answer to the question yet.

There is no standard SAP business object for payment proposal, there is one for payment request which uses F111. There is no standard workflow template, the one for payment release is only for releasing individual invoice. There are answers about restricting the authorisation, it helps, but it doesn't meet all requirements. We have people create payment proposals in UK for companies in Europe. We really need a workflow resolution. Seperating the authorisation will still require the person who created the proposal sending email to people in different countries to approve the payment.

Two technical problems that we are facing.

1. There is no existing business object. I've been told that we should should ABAP Class. And include the IF_WORKFLOW in the interface.

2. There is no event created when the payment proposal is completed. We are working on creating an event. I've been told to use SWE_EVENT_CREATE function module.

If you have more information about how this can be done, or if there is any easier way, please let me know. I will be very grateful.

Thanks,

Manlee

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have exactly the same requirement. I need to trigger a workflow when the payment proposal is completed. Did you find out the answer of your question?

Do revert.

Regards