Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

Parking Document issue using FB50.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

How to restrict the user from parking the document using FB50?

but i want to give normal posting using FB50.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

R.Shiva

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jörg_weichert
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva Kumar,

have you tried to remove actvt=77 (Pre-enter) from the objects F_BKPF_BES, F_BKPF_BUK, F_BKPF_GSB, F_BKPF_KOA in the users authorizations ?

Kind regards

Joerg

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have come across this 'feature' MANY times before and have reported it a couple of times also, but the SAP developers/owners of the process don't agree with me that it is a client requirement.

The client business process controls require that the user who can post cannot park, but SAP standard does not support his ie, if you can post, then you can park.

Customer user exit..?

morten_nielsen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What you can do (<i>but keep in mind it isn't a bullet proved solution from a security point of view</i>), is to create a transaction variant, where you hide the "<b>park</b>" functionality.

I have created a step-by-step document for this, you can find it here: http://morten.hjorth.nielsen.googlepages.com/Stepbystepguide-transactionvariants.mht

I does deal with FB50, but with the Business Partner functionality - but the steps involved are the same.

Regards

Morten Nielsen

jörg_weichert
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva Kumar,

have you tried to remove actvt=77 (Pre-enter) from the objects F_BKPF_BES, F_BKPF_BUK, F_BKPF_GSB, F_BKPF_KOA in the users authorizations ?

Kind regards

Joerg

0 Kudos

Hi Joerg,

Ya, I have removed those Objects Pre Enter Value from FI Role and checked. Still i am getting the Park Button.

At Final, I traced Authorization of the Transaction by ST01.i got the the Pre Enter Value for F_BKPF_BUK. then i have checked all the roles attached with the User.

The Pre enter activity was given in the SD role for F_BKPF_BUK this object.

It was over ridding the value during FB50 Parking check. then I have removed the Pre Enter Activity from the SD Role. I got the Parking option disabled.

Thank you very much Guys for your Kind Replies.

Regards,

R.Shiva