Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

parameters to be passed in Print and archive options in smartforms

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For a set of output types of the billing document we need to set print and archive option. I can see parameters

ARCHIVE_INDEX

ARCHIVE_INDEX_TAB

ARCHIVE_PARAMETERS

and the parameter output_options-tdarmod.

I have just passed the last parameter as 3(Print and archive) and getting update termination on saving the billing document. Could you please let me know what exactly we have to pass in other 3 parameters of the smartform FM interface. Is it document specific like order, billing etc or generic?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vinod.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

You can use this function module GET_PRINT_PARAMETERS for pass the 3 parameters. ARCHIVE_INDEX

ARCHIVE_INDEX_TAB

ARCHIVE_PARAMETERS.

The import parameters AR_OBJECT (document type) and SAP_OBJECT (business object type) must have values in FM GET_PRINT_PARAMETERS, see if the others are necessary in your context.

Regards

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

You can use this function module GET_PRINT_PARAMETERS for pass the 3 parameters. ARCHIVE_INDEX

ARCHIVE_INDEX_TAB

ARCHIVE_PARAMETERS.

The import parameters AR_OBJECT (document type) and SAP_OBJECT (business object type) must have values in FM GET_PRINT_PARAMETERS, see if the others are necessary in your context.

Regards