Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page total showing wrong for few pages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I developed a new smart form and in the output page wise totals are displayed at the end in a window. But unfortunately in few pages first line item vlaue of next page is showing in page wise total of previous page. Page format selected is DINA4 standard.

I found the issue where this peculiar issue is occurring. If next page line item is in starting line other than sub details we are facing the issue. Every line item will have its sub details.

Every page wise total displayed will be again displayed in next page as carried over.

In debugging I found the next page line item is showing in previous page(sfsy-page).

Please let me know where is the issue and how can we resolve..

Regards/Anand

5 REPLIES 5

former_member185116
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

this is occurring because of overflow,

try to resize the window borders by going to form painter,

and check the output each time ,

resize until you get the desired output...

regards,

vinay..

0 Kudos

Yah I have already done what you said. Then it is showing correct as sub details will be flowing in next page. But the same may occur in some other page where new line item starts.

Kindly think once and guide me if any further clicks your mind.

Many Tbanks,

Anand.

0 Kudos

hi anand,

i don't think ,it will re occur,

just check once for each page,

if any error get back to me with screen shot..

regards,

vinay..

0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

I tried all possible ways and all my efforts are gone into vain.

Can u share your Gmail so that I can send the screenshot in clear with all steps.

Regards,

Anand

former_member202957
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

how are you showing sub totals? are these are shown for each page for the line items displayed in each page? is there any condition to show sub totals?

if the issue is the line item is showing in first page at sub totals window make sure u fix the size of main window above the subtotal window. it should not over lap the sub total window.

also place a condition for sub total window at the end of main window.

Thanks,

sunil