Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outbound idoc: status code 30

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i did IDOC to File scenario in SAP PI; which means i am creating new material (MM01) and creating and sending the IDOC from SAP ECC 6.0 to SAP PI 7.0 through the transaction BD10.

but some times its showing success (stutus code in Tcode WE05 is 03, and the IDOC is reaching to SAP PI server) but some times its showing the status code in WE05 as 30 (IDOC in Process and idoc is not reaching to SAP PI server).

Why is it happening? and how can i rectify this problem?

is there any procedure or T code to send the IDOCS having status code 30?

please help me..

thanks in advance;

Kumar

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Idoc Status 30 means--IDoc ready for dispatch (ALE service)

---Program RSEOUT00 for status 30 to send to external system..

go to table-NAST check the material number as Object ket and give the same material in a

selection screen of RSEOUT00 Program..

Generally IDoc goes through a syntax check and other validations. If there are no errors, the IDoc gets a status of 30 (IDoc Ready for Dispatch to ALE Service)

Regards,

Prabhudas

0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check in your partner profile under the outbound parameter for your message if the output mode is set as Transfer Idoc Immediately or Collect Idoc. In case if it is collect idoc then all the idocs will get collected and sent once the report in previous reply is scheduled. In case you want to send the idoc immediately then choose other option.

KR Jaideep,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The idocs which are in 30 status you can process manully in transaction BD87 or by pgm RSEOUT00

in foreground. You can schedule this RSEOUT00 pgm in background also.

Thanks,

Asit Purbey.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, thanks for your valuable answers, but i need the reson why sometimes idocs are processed successfully with status code 03 and why some times idocs are not processed completly (with status code 30).

can any body tell me the reason?

thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

it happens sometimes even i too faced the similar problem

in case if u find the status : 30 (IDOC Ready for Dispatch)

Execute program RSEOUT00 in se38 or process the idoc in

tcode : BD87 as a result the status gets changed to 03 from 30.

Then Execute program RBDMOIND in se38 to get status 12 from 03.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your answers..

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can someone plaese explain the reason why some IDocs are getting created with status 03 whereas others with status 30 ??

I have checked condition records and other infor in NACE and there is uniformity in records for all vendors and hence am not getting any clue about this problem.

Please suggest. Thanks.

Regards,

Rudresh