Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oss note 1158758

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have to implement oss note 1158758

in the note it says 'Apply the source code changes as per this note', should i go in the sourcecode to corect it or i just click on 'Implement SAP Note'

the report to change is standard, so i had a doubt whether i can change or not

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

Manual Correction is also a Easy way and cost you very less than SNOTE (Automatic Update).

Just goto the OSSNote (www.service.sap.com) Use your OSS ID to View the note.

Now check the Application Component & Choose that Correction.

In the correction window It is very clear in which Standard Program And in which part you need to delete & replace very clear...

I Feel A Newbie can also do the corrections in SAP Notes Manually.

If it asks for a Acces Key for Correction(change) Then consult your Basis team they will provide you one.

Thanks & regards,

Dileep .C

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assuming you are using SNOTE, implementing it should work. It should also implement the dependent note if it is not already there.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

should i go in the sourcecode to corect it

Manual way 

or i just click on 'Implement SAP Note'

, SNOTE, Download SAP Note, check if applicable to you system and click Implement. 
Note changes will be applied automatically and you will be asked for transport, Convenient way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

Manual Correction is also a Easy way and cost you very less than SNOTE (Automatic Update).

Just goto the OSSNote (www.service.sap.com) Use your OSS ID to View the note.

Now check the Application Component & Choose that Correction.

In the correction window It is very clear in which Standard Program And in which part you need to delete & replace very clear...

I Feel A Newbie can also do the corrections in SAP Notes Manually.

If it asks for a Acces Key for Correction(change) Then consult your Basis team they will provide you one.

Thanks & regards,

Dileep .C