Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order type 'OR' has not been defined for sales area (IDOC related)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

iam getting the status error as order type 'OR' has not been defined for sales area for ORDERS inbound idoc(it's in status 51),i looked at EDPAR(voe4) table and edsdc(voe2) tables, the sales area has been defined, i don't know why iam still getting this error. please let me know if anyone have any idea or faced any kind of this problem.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe this is nothing to do with the setting the IDOC value..Some config is missing...

Check to make sure if there is a record found in the view V_TVAKZ for the combination..

IF not check with your function consultant regarding this..

Thanks,

Naren

0 Kudos

Hi Naren

I checked that table V_TVAKZ, order type is defined with the sales area.i don't whatelse can we do.

Thanks,

Musheer

0 Kudos

HI Musheer

Please try creating an Order online via transaction VA01 using details from IDOC. This can help to get some idea...

Kind Regards

Eswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

some config issue....somewhere the link is missing...Check whether the entry is maintained in V_TVAKZ table for the combination or not....This table should have OR with sales organization/group etc.....

0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I checked that table V_TVAKZ, order type is defined with the sales area.i don't whatelse can we do.

Thanks,

Musheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First try to create sales order using the data that you pass in the IDOC Mannually through the Transaction VA01 and see whether the same error is coming.

If so then ask your Functional People to rectify that.

Then Test your IDOC if error persists still then the look into the data you pass in IDOC some where you will be missing the key fields to be passed.