Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Documentation to ZTcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to add online documentation to Ztcode. This documentation is need to display thru online manual button.

Please suggest how can i achieve this reqt.

Thanks in Advance

Siva.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member195698
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by online documentation?

If you are expecting the same as the "I" (Info button) appearing in Transaction SE38.

Then what you can do is to goto "Documentation" section for your program, and write the required text there.

Fill in the required sections "title", "purpose" etc. and active the documentation.

Whenver you run the Tcode associated with the program, the Info button will appear on the selection screen.

Regards,

aj

1 REPLY 1

former_member195698
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by online documentation?

If you are expecting the same as the "I" (Info button) appearing in Transaction SE38.

Then what you can do is to goto "Documentation" section for your program, and write the required text there.

Fill in the required sections "title", "purpose" etc. and active the documentation.

Whenver you run the Tcode associated with the program, the Info button will appear on the selection screen.

Regards,

aj