Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OK - how do I act the inact user func codes shown in SE41 for SAPMIWO0?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a follow-up to this thread - which Ferry nailed:

Ferry (and any one else) -

If I get the access key to go into change mode in SE41, can I activate the inactive user function codes that SE41 shows for SAPMIWO00.

Or do I have to find the right enhancment in SMOD and then implement and activate in CMOD?

Thanks very much for whatever time you can afford to spend on this.

djh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Yes, you can ...

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

6 REPLIES 6

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Yes, we see your threads, there has been a delay implemented to help with performance issues.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

0 Kudos

Rich -

Thanks for the heads-up.

But what's the answer to the question ???

Thanks again

djh

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Yes, you can ...

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

0 Kudos

OK Ferry -

Yup - after doing the "modifiation object" stuff on +U01 and activating the interface in SE41, IW22 took +U01 as an OK sy-ucomm.

Thanks very much.

One question though - even after doing the "modification object" screen and activating the whole interface, the +U01 code still shows as "Inactive Reserved".

How come ?

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Sorry ... my company does not use PM module so please be patient with me while trying to help you.

Where can I see the +U01 code still shows as "Inactive Reserved" in IW21/IW22?

Also try to go to SE41 -> Select function list -> Change -> Set cursor to +U01 -> Click on where-used list -> Select in the user interface -> Continue -> and try to activate from here.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

0 Kudos

Hi Ferry -

It shows at the right-hand side of the list display in SE41 itself.

Just do what you told me to do before -

Go into SE41, enter program SAPMIWO0, select function list, and hit "Display".

You'll see the "Inactive Reserved" notation on the right-hand side of the screen for each of the user function codes +U01, +U02, etc.

So I asked you the question because after I "modified" +U01 and reactivated the interface, I would have expected to see the notation "Active" for +U01.

But I still see the "Inactive Reserved notation.

It doesn't matter because the program is accepting +U01 now, which is all I need.

Maybe the status stays "Inactive Reserved" until the function code is actually used in a GUI Status.

But I only need +U01 and a few other U-codes for pushbuttons on the custom subscreens, so it doesn't matter.

I'm just puzzled about it and figured you could figure it out (or Rich ...)

Again, thanks and best regards.

djh