Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offsetting Account - FBL1n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

There is a field called Offsetting account no in FBL1n. If you change the layout, you will be able to add this field to the output.

I need to use this in a particular technical report but however the technical details of the field are RFPOSXEXT u2013 GKONT which is a structure.

But i need to give the table details of this field and not the structure details.

Where and how can i get the table name of this field GKONT.




Active Contributor
0 Kudos


Use ST05 and then activate trace and run the tcode and do the necessary thing in it.Then switch off the trace and see the log. You can get the table name.

Use where used list to find out the table name in which this field is used.

Checking the above two options, will give you the table name.