Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

obsolete function modules using slin

Former Member
0 Kudos

how do we get the list of all obsolete function modules

present in the system using slin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Humerah,

You will <u>not</u> get the list of obselete function modules present in the <u>system</u> using SLIN transaction.

But, you can use SLIN to get the obselete function modules used in a <u>particular program/Function group</u>.

for this, you have to select the check-box for CALL FUNCTION interfaces. It will return the list of obselete function modules under warnings(may be along with some other warnings, if present)

For gettting the list of obselete function modules in the system, go to Transaction SE16, enter table TFTIT->press Enter (F7)->enter <i><u><b>OBSOLETE:*</b></u></i> in the STEXT field and press F8(Execute); you will get the list of all obselete function modules (you can restrict the search by entering the preferred language in the STRAS field).

Hope this helps.

Sajan.

Message was edited by: Sajan Joseph

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Humerah,

You will <u>not</u> get the list of obselete function modules present in the <u>system</u> using SLIN transaction.

But, you can use SLIN to get the obselete function modules used in a <u>particular program/Function group</u>.

for this, you have to select the check-box for CALL FUNCTION interfaces. It will return the list of obselete function modules under warnings(may be along with some other warnings, if present)

For gettting the list of obselete function modules in the system, go to Transaction SE16, enter table TFTIT->press Enter (F7)->enter <i><u><b>OBSOLETE:*</b></u></i> in the STEXT field and press F8(Execute); you will get the list of all obselete function modules (you can restrict the search by entering the preferred language in the STRAS field).

Hope this helps.

Sajan.

Message was edited by: Sajan Joseph