Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object key and table field association

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, i have a address number and an object key associated with it from table adrv. Say suppose the object key is a notification number. Is there a way to get the table name and field name of the object key(in this case, qmel and qmnum resp.). There is an app_table and app_field columns in table adrv, but for notification object key the app_field name points to adrnr but i want qmnum instead.

3 REPLIES 3

MariaJoãoRocha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The appl_key, is like: mandt+'OR'+order number? If so, check the the appl key against the field AUFNR.

Regards,

Maria João Rocha

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Thanuja,

It is like this:

• When you create Notification, the Address flows into Notification from the Equipment (or FLocn) master data, on which the Notification is being created.
  • The Object key (APPL_KEY) to get this row in ADRV table is Client+Notification number(12digit). Example: if the client is 100 and Notification number is 10003610 then the Objkey will be 100000010003610.
  • But, you will not get any entry for this value in ADRV table until you make some changes to this address in Notification.
  • Once you make some changes(IW22) in this Address of Notification, this row is added to ADRV table and with the input of above APPL_KEY you'll get this row.

Hope this clears your issue.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you all.

I queried tsadrv table with the appl_table and appl_field obtained from adrv and got the business object. I then passed the business object to function module  SWO_QUERY_KEYFIELDS and got the reference field which is aufnr is this case.