Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC - SSO with redirection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My previous thread on that issue was about determining what are the alternatives to implement SSO:

Later, I've found a blog that describes how to configure SSO to NWBC Client with redirection to J2ee with SPNEGO configured:

I'm testing this issue and got a strange behaviour, after the sso succeeded I get the following message from NWBC client:

Check your SAP logon ticket (MYSAPSSO2 cookie) configuration in accordance with sap note 900000.

With the current configuration, SAP GUI for windows will be replaced by SAP GUI for HTML

The result is in SAP transaction, it uses SAPGUI ITS (html) instead of the SAPGUI Windows.

Any idea ?

Kind regards,

Dimitry Haritonov

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone ?

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone ?

0 Kudos

Hello Dimitry,

the sso part from note 900000 has been moved to note 1378659 (as mentioned in note 900000).

In note 1378659 search for the section u201CSSO related errors:u201D.

You need to follow the sso settings mentioned the notes referenced in the section u201CWhat to do:u201D

Retest and give an update here.

Regards

Matthias

0 Kudos

Dear Matthias,

Thanks for the help and support.

The problem was with the J2ee system, it was upgraded several weeks a go and after that the new SPNEGO2 is not working there.

Because of that when we launched the redirection it asked for user and password so this was the second time that the redirection called.

After that, I've changed the J2ee system where the SPNego is working properly and the issue was solved.

Kind regards,

Dimitry