Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification Close with Long text change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My requirement is I wanted to close the notification as well as I need to change the long text of the notification for this I need to create one new function module. In the new function module first I will call SAVE_TEXT function module and I will call BAPI_ALM_NOTIF_CLOSE function module.

I need to conform whether is it is right procedure or not. If possible please send the source code.

Thanks and regards,

Krish.....

3 REPLIES 3

praveen_hannu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I believe you can club both function modules into a new function module. For SAVE_TEXT you need to get the object details like object name ID and table name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

Whatever you says it is correct now I am able to change the Long text but I am not able to close the status of the notification can you help me on this.

Thanks and regards,

Krish......

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these points

1. What is the message you are getting in BAPIRET2 ?

2. For Orders and Notification there can be some prerequisites, which will not allow closure until they are completed (Done through customization). Try closing the same notification manually to check this.

Regards