Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Badi/Exit available for Adopt button in MB1A Tcode.

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In Tcode MB1A , I enter the movement type 261 and plant number and then click on To Order button . A popup comes and there I enter the Production order number and check the checkbox for OpSel and click on Adopt+Details.

After this , the below screen comes where I enter the Unit of Entry Qty and click on Adopt button in the toolbar, Upon clicking the Adopt button in toolbar , I want an enhancement where-in I need to validate the Qty entered with the RESB table based on the Order Number and Operation number. But when i click on Adopt button , none of the Badi is available as the cl_exithandler do not get triggered.

Is there any exit/badi which gets triggered on clicking this adopt button once with Qty(Unit of Entry). Order Number and Material Number is available as parameter

2 REPLIES 2

ibrahim_u
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Have you looked at below thread to find user-exits related to transaction code?

0 Kudos

Yeah I had already tested the user exits given in the corresponding package but none of them trigger on that Adopt Button. They get triggered mostly on the SAVE button in next screen.

I guess the only way is to get implicit enhancement