Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Administrator for the TASK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you help me to resolve workflow issue. We have a workflow for PO release strategy. The agents are maintained in customized table. Now when I am adding a new agent in that customized table, the workflow is picking up the agent correctly but the he is not able to approve it as it gives the error "No administrator found for the task".

Can somebody help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Hema

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

It might be authorization problem. after displaying this message run transaction /NSU53 and check any authorization are missing. if yes then contact basis team and if message display like 'all authorization checks have so far been successful' then run transaction SWU_OBUF and press synchronize(shift + f1) then try again.

Hope these helps.

Regards,

Parag

0 Kudos

Hi Parag,

Thanks for your help. It wasn't a authorization issue though. SWU_OBUF did the trick.

Thanks & Regards

Hema

0 Kudos

Hi hema,

You are new in this group. so, you should read somting about points.

Regards,

Parag

0 Kudos

Hi Parag,

What do you mean by points here? Could you explain it in bit more details.

Thanks & Regards

Hema

0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

I am introducing you about the SDN Forums pointing system: You can assign points to posts, which you find helpful while solving your problem. You can reward points by selecting radio buttons, which are available left side of each post. You can assign;

- one 10 points (solved)

- two 6 points (very helpful answer)

- many 2 points (helpful answer)

Regards,

Parag

0 Kudos

Just a tip concerning SWU_OBUF:

In a workflow system i worked on i planned a job calling SWU_OBUF (or better: the report behind it) serveral times a day. Just to have this workflow runtime buffer up to date. And that really helped us in fixing a lot of problems before they occur!