Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Urgent help in Substitution in FB60.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a peculiar recuirement. In the Vendor Invoide Creation transaction (FB60), if you try to create a Invoice/Credit memo for a "One Time Vendor", a pop up window comes asking Bank and Address data.

The user need to enter the bank key and acc no and need to substitute the name, address fields in this pop up window screen, with some data fetched from custom DB tables according to the bank keys.

Since the pop up screen fields are from structure BSEC, I cant really do the substitution them from OBBH (Since it only allows BSEG & BKPF fields to be substituted !! ).

Also since the Only user exit (ZXCPDU01) avaliable in FB60 does not have any Export table, I can send the values back to the screen.

After getting help from one SDN member , I tried to add some fields in the GB01 table, but that approach is also giving runtime exceptions.

<b>

Can any one of you by any luck have a feasible solution for this ?</b>

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sourav

I would expect that when your bank key is an existing entry on the bank directory you do not need to complete the bank data.

Gert

0 Kudos

Hi Gert,

The requirement is "Fetching the Address (if exists) from the BankKey and Bank A/c, and replacing the wrong/different address (if any user enters).

Any views ?