Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to filter the out put of iw38 reprort

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Experts,

i have requirement like need to filter the out put of iw38 report and after that again i need to filter that output by using department and client code and oreder .ned to show out put with 3 push buttons .

dertails:

selection screen fields:

region

customer code

oreder

date range

from these 4 fields i need to pass two(order and date range) fields to iw38 report and then what ever output i am getting again that should filter by customer code and region which are there in my program

, need to display the out put with 3 push buttons .

plz suggest me with appraoach and sample code .

Note : i am using using submit and return export memory but its directly showing iw38 output and not coming back.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ananta,

The function module LIST_FROM_MEMORY loads the list from the ABAP Memory to an internal table of the row type ABAPLIST.

The function module WRITE_LIST inserts the content of an internal table of the row type ABAPLIST in the current list.

The function module DISPLAY_LIST displays the content of an internal table of the row type ABAPLIST in a separate list screen.

check the below program..

REPORT Z642_TEST2.

DATA list_tab TYPE TABLE OF abaplist.

SUBMIT riaufk20 EXPORTING LIST TO MEMORY

AND RETURN.

CALL FUNCTION 'LIST_FROM_MEMORY'

TABLES

listobject = list_tab

EXCEPTIONS

not_found = 1

OTHERS = 2.

IF sy-subrc = 0.

CALL FUNCTION 'WRITE_LIST'

TABLES

listobject = list_tab.

ENDIF.

write: ' This is calling program', sy-repid.

Edited by: Rammohan Nagam on Apr 8, 2009 4:05 PM