Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help in G/L Account Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have just came across one ticket about user exit.

There is a user exit in place to divert the GL for OFT repair orders, (from 501101001 External Sales OFT hardware to 501101101 External Sales OFT services). This exit does not appear to have been maintained for billing reversals and needs to pick up those documents. Tcode for Billing Reversals in VF11 and SAP standard program it calls is 'SAPLV60B'.

I am not much aware of User exits.

My Functional consultant has told me to find out the POINT where G/L account is determined.

Can anybody guide me how to proceed in this ticket?

Functional Consultant has given me Billing Document Number to Debug.But I need help how to do it?

Best Regards,

Harish

1 REPLY 1

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Runtime Analysis (SE30) to trace the call stack and then view the exit calls in the hit list. However, I have a hard time believing that's the issue unless someone did some really bad coding - billing document cancellations should back out exactly what was posted to accounting originally.

There is also a blog somewhere on SDN about a user exit scanner for implemented exits in your system - it's fairly useful. You might want to search for that.