Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Naming convention in ATD 1. creating Methods 2. ATC Messages

Timo_John
Active Participant
0 Kudos

1. ATC Message:

ATC found that naming of a type is incorrect due to the configured variant. Fine.

But unfortunately the suggestion are red from the "wrong" CI check:

We no not use the "Namenskonventionen" but the enhande ones.

How can i Fix this???

2. Wizard to create a new method, that i use very often:

How can I default the naming of the parameters according to our configured naming conventions in the SCI varinant?

Thanks for your Support!

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

To 1.:

You do not use "Namenskonventionen" but "Erweiterete Namenskonventionen für Programme". That's the cause you get the ATC message. You can configure this SCI check to your own needs. I've done it also for my current project.

To 2.:

Would be nice get a hint how this could be solved.

0 Kudos

Hello Armin, to 1.  it is all fine that there IS an ATC Message. The issue ist that ATC proposes naming from the "Namenskonvention" Test and not from the advanced one. I will make that more clear in the text above.

0 Kudos

Hi Timo,

in the marked line of your screenshot from eclipse at the column "check" is written "Erweiterte Na...", which means "Extended Naming Conventions for Programs". The executed check is the correct one and also the documentation belongs to the extended naming check. You can validate this by opening the documentation in the check variant.

Of course the documentation proposes namings from the default configuration as an example. If you want to state another example you have to modify the documentation.

Regards,

Armin