Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MV45AFZ* User-exits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, friends.

I have a little doubt. It´s the following.

How can I implement (I mean, write ABAP code) into the subroutines allocated in sales user-exits called MV45AFZA, MV45AFZB, and so on? They all are includes which are placed into main program SAPMV45A, each of one has its own purpose. The problem is, despite of they are user-exit (because they are described like this in the program), I try to write code into them and SAP doesn´t allow me, and requests me for a access key to modify the include. And so, I can´t write code and I´m stuck.

Do I have to create a proyect from any enhancement or something like that?

I hope I have been clear enough.

Anybody can help me?

As always, thank you very much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, finally, may I understand that to insert my code and implement it, I only need an access key? Don´t I need to manage a new proyect or something?

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To write the code in these user exits, you need access key.

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

For that type of user-exits i think that you need to register the object in SAP marketplace for your installation. This will give you the code to modify that user-exits.

I reccomend you once you got the first code, create a ZXXXXX include file for each user-exit. this way will only need the code once. If you dont do that you need to retrieve the code every time you modify those user-exits.

0 Kudos

If you dont do that you need to retrieve the code every time you modify those user-exits.

Not true. You only need to register a new access key with each version for the same object. You are not required to input the registered key each time the object is modified.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, finally, may I understand that to insert my code and implement it, I only need an access key? Don´t I need to manage a new proyect or something?

0 Kudos

Correct. Try to change the object and you'll be prompted for the key on the first time. If you don't have access to the SAP support portal to get the access key yourself, then give the object to whomever registers them for you and plug in the access key you receive from them. Add your changes where required in the manner you see fit, e.g., straight source code, include program, enhancement call, BADI call, etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank all of you very much, friends. You´ve just resolved my doubts about this issue.

Regards!