Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mutiple transcation update using bdc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

I have two questions .

1. Can we update two transaction code using CALL TRANSACTION method in BDC?

through searching in the forum i found that it not possible to update multiple transaction using CALL TRANSACTION method to update two t code simultaneously i have to use BDC session method , because CALL TRANSACTION method uses Asynchronous method for update data.

2.Suppose I am updating multiple transaction code using session method at first i create sales order using va01 when sales order is created how i collect this sales order no to use in the second t code in session method.

Thanks in advance.

Chitta Ranjan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahato,

Multiple transactions is possible with bdc call transaction method.

1) If you go with session method you can create session using two transactions

2) In case of call transaction do separate recording for each transaction and transfer in into a single prg.

Regards,

Madhu.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

through searching in the forum i found that it not possible to update multiple transaction using CALL TRANSACTION method to update two t code simultaneously i have to use BDC session method , because CALL TRANSACTION method uses Asynchronous method for update data.

Don't know where you got this, but it's definitely possible to update using multiple transactions sequentially.

Rob

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahato,

Multiple transactions is possible with bdc call transaction method.

1) If you go with session method you can create session using two transactions

2) In case of call transaction do separate recording for each transaction and transfer in into a single prg.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Thanks to Rob and Madhu.

If possible please answer my second question with example.