Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple records in select options-Urgent help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Iam using the following function module to get the set values. I need to pass multiple values in select options(ie) select options with no intervals. to the function module parameter Shortname. I have declared the variable which has to be passed as

S_SETID FOR SETHEADER-SETNAME NO INTERVALS.

The problem is when i use S_SETID-LOW the value is passed to the function module , but if multiple data is entered in the input then how to pass all the data to the function module. Please Help.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry . The function module is

CALL FUNCTION 'G_SET_GET_ID_FROM_NAME'

EXPORTING

SHORTNAME = P_SETID

IMPORTING

NEW_SETID = V_CENTER.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Declare the Range in the Function module , then you can pass that Select-option fields to that ranges and use that in the Function module.

Or you can use the RANGE_C8 for the Select-optios in the Function module, you can declare the Internal table with the type of RANGE_C8 in the tables parameter, then pass the Select-option to this Internal table

If you want more length field then search based on RANGE_* then you will get all the Range Structure.

Regards

Sudheer