Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Module pool

former_member416528
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I created one development on module pool in that i have one barcode screen element when employee id card barcode is readed with scanner means the other screen elements should fill automatically now my requirment is i have to restrict manually entry of barcode screen element that barcode screen element should be filled when id barcode is scanned by scanner only please give me idea

4 REPLIES 4

Rodrigo-Giner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your PBO set the focus to the input where the barcode should be if is initial, this will make that wharever the user hit and PAI is executed you will get the focus allways again in the barcode input, ready for scanning a barcode.

The scanner has a feature auto-enter so when the barcode is readed you will get the PAI trigger if the barcode is filled just fill the others field.

Regards

0 Kudos

Thank u a lot........

0 Kudos

Sir, Please explain me clearly

0 Kudos

Here is a little sample code, I hope it help you to understand the solution.

DYNPRO 0100:

PROCESS BEFORE OUTPUT.

MODULE STATUS_0100.

PROCESS AFTER INPUT.

MODULE USER_COMMAND_0100.

PBO INCLUDE:

MODULE status_0200 OUTPUT.

"If no barcode is filled set the cursor to that field.

IF I_BARCODE IS INITIAL.

SET CURSOR FIELD 'I_BARCODE'.        "BARCODE would be the input of the barcode.

ENDIF. 

ENDMODULE.                 " STATUS_0200  OUTPUT

PAI INCLUDE:

MODULE USER_COMMAND_0100 INPUT.

IF I_BARCODE IS NOT INITIAL.

"Here write your logic to complete the other fields.

ENDIF.

ENDMODULE.                 " USER_COMMAND_0100

Regards