Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_IN in RV03VFZZ help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I'm trying to have the Avail. Check routine look at current Material Master Check Group (new) MARC-MTVFP instead of the one in sales line (old) VBAP-MTVFP since these have changed.

I'm new to user exists, please tell me what I need to do to be able to change this user-exit, in when I try to change RV03VFZZ (where this exit is), it's asking me for a Access Key, please tell me what I need to do to be able to mod. this. THanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Thanks Gajendra,

Much appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5

former_member723628
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Andres,

In order to implement a "USER EXIT" you need to request an object access key from SAP since this is a modification to the standard SAP code. Your basis person should be able to generate the key for you online at SERVICE.SAP.COM. You need to provide details of the object RV03VFZZ which houses the user exit. To get the object details try to open the include in change mode. SAP will display a dialog with the details of the object. Copy this iformation and send it to the basis perosn.

If you are on ECC 6.0 then you can also create an enhancement point within thin user exit. This way you not require to get an object access key.

Gajendra

Former Member

Thanks Gajendra,

Much appreciated.

0 Kudos

Andres,

Don't forget to close the thread if your question is answered.

Gajendra

0 Kudos

Gajendra,

I'm new to this, I awarded you points and checked as problem solved, is this now closed?

0 Kudos

Andres,

Thanks! The thread is now closed.

Gajendra