Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify Standard Program roundoff

former_member198275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its a need to modify a standard SAP program. I have a curreycy field(QBSHB) in a standard structure. Now i have to make that variable a type integer for roundinf off which is a CURR field in that structure.

Now at end of this loop i have a MODIFY statement. So before that i have a apply my logic for rounding off that particular CURR field.My question is how can i assign it to an type I ?or in the loop how can i define a workarea of type I?

some part of loop is given?

I_WITH_ITEM-WT_QBSHB = I_WITH_ITEM-WT_QBSHH *

i_with_item-wt_qbshb = refe0 *

h_kursteiler / h_kursfaktor.

i_with_item-wt_qbsh2 = i_with_item-wt_qbshb *

h_kursfaktor2 / h_kursteiler2.

i_with_item-wt_qbsh3 = i_with_item-wt_qbshb *

h_kursfaktor3 / h_kursteiler3.

i_with_item-wt_qbshb = i_with_item-wt_qbuihb *

i_with_item-wt_qbshh / i_with_item-wt_qbuihh.

9 REPLIES 9

former_member188827
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

amke a zcopy of report and modify.its not advisable to modify standard report even if u get access key....

reward points if it helps

0 Kudos

it is required to modify.Can u tell me the silution?

0 Kudos

den make a zcopy of dis report..and add ur code dere...dont make changes in da standard....

0 Kudos

U R not coming to the point. Its decided that it will be modified? Can u tell me the logic for my problem???

former_member188827
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to definition of internal table and change type of ur variable as p decimals 0.

0 Kudos

the internal table is defined as SAP standard structure which i cant modify.So what to do????

0 Kudos

declare ur own internal table in program, keeping all feilds same as sap standard structure and changing only the type of ur required field.

types begin of it1,

endof it1.

data <name of internal table used in program> type table of it1 with header line.

0 Kudos

Thanks for ur suggession ,,,but i have found my own solution by me....

former_member198275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I got my solution..