Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify RPCTEAL0 program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Anybody here can help me to modify this program to change the Designation field to read JOB field in PA30.

Please, Im very new to abap.

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Documentation of RPCTEAL0 says it is aProgram to generate the EA Report for Malaysia. I don't know if you really want to do that as the report format needs the Job Count. Anyway, if that is your requirement, your first step would be to copy RPCTEAL0 instead of attempting to chnage it. In the custom version, search for all the places where the job is refrred, ie STELL and make chnages to read the Designation field.

Regards,

Suresh Datti

P.S. Welcome to SDN and pl reward helpful answers.

3 REPLIES 3

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Documentation of RPCTEAL0 says it is aProgram to generate the EA Report for Malaysia. I don't know if you really want to do that as the report format needs the Job Count. Anyway, if that is your requirement, your first step would be to copy RPCTEAL0 instead of attempting to chnage it. In the custom version, search for all the places where the job is refrred, ie STELL and make chnages to read the Designation field.

Regards,

Suresh Datti

P.S. Welcome to SDN and pl reward helpful answers.

VijayasekarK
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you explain your req. eloborately....

Rgds,

vijay

0 Kudos

Hi there,

What Im trying to change now is the Designation Field that refer to the table T528T-PLSTX that refer to POSITION with JOB field (refer to T513S-STLTX).

If you can check the Org Assigment in PA30, the value for Designation must refer to JOB not POSITION.

Please guide me.