Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

modal dialog box

rainer_hbenthal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a modal dialog box, calles with starting and ending parameters and marked as a modal dialog box in the attributes.

But how do i react on pressing the X in the upper right corner? Its changing the color by mouse over, but pressing on it shows no reaction, neither in the PAI nor elsewhere. Where can i react on this event?

6 REPLIES 6

jayanthi_jayaraman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want some action to be performed on pressing a button,you need to do the code for the same in PAI.You need to write the logic for the function code of the button.

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rainer,

You need to Enable the PF status and Set the Ok code For <b>CANCEL</b> and then in PAI handle it.

then it will work.

Regards

vijay

0 Kudos

I'm talkng about the close button of the window <b>in the upper right corner</b>. PAI is <b>not</b> called when clicking on it with the mouse.

0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are not sure about that please keep a break point in PAI and see.

<i><b>I am sure PAI will trigger when you click on the Close Button.</b></i>

Regards

vijay

0 Kudos

Thats what i did first, setting a breakpoint to see what happens, i set a breakpoint at save_ok = ok:code whic is the rist line but PAI is not triggered Might this be an error in ERP2005?

0 Kudos

Hi Rainer,

Can you show the Code in the PBO and PAI of the Flow logic.

and Do you have any PF status assigned to the Screen.

Regards

vijay