Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrated material class data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will be migrating material master data using LSMW IDOC.

I also want to migrated associated material class data.

The question is:

How do I extract the material class data so that I can load them with LSMW IDOC CLFMAS after the materials are loaded ?

Regards,

Mariappan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is 1:1 transfer for source SAP system to target SAP sytem ( without data modification ) you to establish the ALE interface and distriute by using the prg: RBDSECLF

If it is a transfer of CLF data between 2 SAP systems where you need to modify the data based on some rules after you extract the data from the source system, you could extrace the data from Legacy by BAPI: BAPI_OBJCL_GETDETAIL. Once you extract the data, you could process as per the reqmt, & load the data by LSMW either by DI or by IDoc method.

Thanks,

Sunitha

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is 1:1 transfer for source SAP system to target SAP sytem ( without data modification ) you to establish the ALE interface and distriute by using the prg: RBDSECLF

If it is a transfer of CLF data between 2 SAP systems where you need to modify the data based on some rules after you extract the data from the source system, you could extrace the data from Legacy by BAPI: BAPI_OBJCL_GETDETAIL. Once you extract the data, you could process as per the reqmt, & load the data by LSMW either by DI or by IDoc method.

Thanks,

Sunitha