Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGO User Exit/BADI to disable field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to disable a specific set of fields in MIGO (fields under the GOITEM structure). Is there a BADI (or user exit) I can use to implement this functionality ?

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes u can

go 4 BADI

"MB_MIGO_BADI"

and method

"LINE_MODIFY"

here u can change wht u want to do.

0 Kudos

Hi,

When I tested using this method and added a LOOP AT SCREEN logic, it was not able to read the GOITEM-CHARG field. This is one of the field that I want to be disabled. In this method, only the tab strips are identified.

0 Kudos

u can create a screen varient for to do disable feild.

go to SHD0.

and create variant .activate variant .

no need to go 4 BAdi its simple than Badi.

0 Kudos

When using SHD0, is it possible to only activate it for a specific company code or plant ?

0 Kudos

hi,

try to check this badi MB_MIGO_ITEM_BADI.

this contains goitem structure.

0 Kudos

Hi,

My understanding is this BADI is used for modifying the value of the field itself. My requirement is to disable the field (user should not be able to edit the value). Whenever I add the LOOP AT SCREEN statement on this BADI, the screen field GOITEM-CHARG is not processed.

I am actually looking for a BADI/user exit where this screen field can be read.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Its not possible to disable the goitem fields for screen 0200. most of the screens you can only disable are the screens from the PAI or PBO Header/Details. the screen exits from BADI has its limitations and one of its limitation is disabling the fields from the goitem structure. the methods line_modify and PUBLISH_MATERIAL_ITEM are the methods where you could see the goitem structure screens but unfortunately, even if you disable the input for this screens, it wont work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Go to T-Code: MIGO.

2) Click on the desired field which you want to disable and hit F1.

3) Double Click on the Screen Number under Screen Data.

4) Hit F2 on the Module below PROCESS BEFORE OUTPUT.

5) Now that will pull up some Modules with Specific Tasks.

6) Navigate to Call Method by hitting F2 .for e.g.

MODULE pbo_detail_batch OUTPUT.

CALL METHOD oref_detail_batch->pbo.
ENDMODULE. for MIGO GOITEM-HSDAT

7) Create Z Enhancement in Create Enhancement Spot using SE19 .