Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

messages with yes or no on RFC screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Do the normal pop up like popup_to_confirm work on RF screen. If no what is the methodology to have a message in RF screen with yes or no option that can be selected. If the options are selected i need to have further processing based on selections. Please help me with this. Thankz in advance.

Regards,

DAV

SAP Technical Consultant.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanus,

If you talking about RF console screen, RF console Screen size is very small . if you need to set something like popup screen  then please create same size screen with two button in module pool popup screen and add your code as required.

Regards,

Prasenjit

0 Kudos

Hi Prasenjit,

thankz for the quick and valuable update

0 Kudos

Hi Prasenjit,

I am working on Custom transaction which is a copy of LM05 with some additional functionality.

I need to add some messages with yes or no option based on user selection in the custom transaction. In LM05 every screen is called using some function modules. So if i call this message screen with yes or no option won't it deviate the original flow of the LM05?. Please can you provide me with details of how to call this newly defined message screen?.

Thankz in advance.

Regards,

DAV

0 Kudos

Hi Dhanus,

You can create  FM  similar like POPUP_TO_DECIDE_WM for your screen size based using  something like

call screen 200 STARTING AT 7  8

ENDING  
AT 77 13.

and call the same where you want  as required your business logic.

Thanks,

Prasenjit

0 Kudos

thanks....i think this will solve my problem.