Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message type idoc type problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing a problem in idocs. I'm sending idocs with message type ORDRSP and idoc type ORDERS05, but for some reason in SAP, the idoc is always picking up a different message type ORDERS and the partner profile part is failing because my partner profile is set up for ORDRSP message type. Is there any setting or transaction that sets a default message type for an idoc type in SAP.

Regards,

Vijay

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vijay,

Please check your partner Profile settings in transaction WE20 and see that the required message type is configured overthere.

Thanks & Regards,

YJR.

0 Kudos

Yes YJR the required message type is very much configured there. But I don't know why the message type is changing in the incoming idoc automatically.

Regards,

Vijay

0 Kudos

Please check your IDOC Header record. I mean your control record if you are giving any message type overthere.

Rgds,

YJR.

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vihay,

yes for the message type ordrsp the basic type is orders05.

u r telling ur geeting problem in inbound idoc?

if that is the case then u have to use in we20 inbound parameters and give the processcode(ORDE) there instead of basictype .CHECK the same and get back to me if any quries

Regards,

Nagaraj