Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mentor required for ABAP

praveen1695
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have just 1 yr experience in ABAP. I need support on my project requirement for FI.

So, if someone comes forward it will be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Thanks and regards,

Praveen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member1716
Active Contributor

praveen1695,

Good Day to You!

With SCN Forum at your side, you infact have several mentors available for you :). First search in the forum for the relevant topic (Mostly you will get the solution here as informed by tammy.powlas3), if you don't find the expected answer then keep shooting the questions as already suggested by abishankar and you will get what you want.

All the questions posted at this forum are sincerely answered and you wont get much vague responses.

When you post a question there are two options either you get a solution or you may be asked to clarify the doubts (This process can be considered as mentoring).

On a short note all the answers answered in the forum is purely based on their own interest and they are all already available for helping you out.

Cheers and Regards!

3 REPLIES 3

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor

Praveen - the best advice I can give is search for any questions or issues; 99% of anything I need to know I can usually find here.

Abinathsiva
Active Contributor

Hi,

Instead ask any number of questions it will get answered and give an experience of learning in better way.

former_member1716
Active Contributor

praveen1695,

Good Day to You!

With SCN Forum at your side, you infact have several mentors available for you :). First search in the forum for the relevant topic (Mostly you will get the solution here as informed by tammy.powlas3), if you don't find the expected answer then keep shooting the questions as already suggested by abishankar and you will get what you want.

All the questions posted at this forum are sincerely answered and you wont get much vague responses.

When you post a question there are two options either you get a solution or you may be asked to clarify the doubts (This process can be considered as mentoring).

On a short note all the answers answered in the forum is purely based on their own interest and they are all already available for helping you out.

Cheers and Regards!