Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST - Need Help on Methods POST, PROCESS_HEADER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will explain the requirement and my approach and the problem i am facing.

During save of Purchase order, a confirm popup should be shown and according to the user confirmation, it will hit a Z Field in CI_EKKODB.

For this, i implemented the solution in BADI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST and Method POST. Even though i use SET_DATA to set the data, it never updates the database table.

For testing purpose, i put the code in Method PROCESS_HEADER, the SET_DATA worked fine and it finally updated the database table. So, I thought of implementing the solution here by checking sy-ucomm and executing only during SAVE of PO. But here my problem is, Not always all the time this PROCESS_HEADER method executes. For example, If you change any header data and Press "Enter", then the "PROCESS_HEADER" is called. and then immediately without changing any data and you Press "SAVE", the Method PROCESS_HEADER will not be called.

Could you please anyone suggest me either how to forcefully call the PROCESS_HEADER method everytime or is there any other way to set the Z Data into the database table.

Thank you in advance.

Karthik

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same issue. Do you know how you solved ths issue? if so can you please post the reply. Thanks