Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mb_create_goods_movement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, could someone explaim me what does mean id i received emkpf-subrc = 3 from FM ' mb_create_goods_movement'. what is wrong?

regards,

Joanna

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error occurs when creating the material document as per the documentation of the function. Also did you check the return table emseg , probably you will get the error message in detail.

regards,

Advait

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error occurs when creating the material document as per the documentation of the function. Also did you check the return table emseg , probably you will get the error message in detail.

regards,

Advait

0 Kudos

Hi,

I got error message ECH 004 which is not contain in table T100

ok exactly I got:

msgid = NR

msgno = 751

nsgnty = E

msgv1 = RF_BELEG

msgv2 = OK01 (my bukrs)

msgv3 = 31

msgv4 = FBN1.

0 Kudos

Hi,

As Raymond has pointed out, it seems like a number range issue. You need to check if the number range is maintained.

regards,

Advait

0 Kudos

Thanks Advait, I set number ranges in tcode FBN1 for 2009 year and now it is ok.

regards,

Joanna

0 Kudos

Dear you!

Now, I'm making FM mb_create_goods_movement but I'm not yet success with it. Can you help me to know input parameters for the function.

Help me to fill input parameters for it, please.

can you give an example about for the function. Because I don't know to fill values for imkpf and imseg. Help me, please!

Best regards, Huy.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This could be related to serial number. Did you look for the following fields of EMKPF structure MSGID, MSGNO, etc.

Regards