Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually Forcing Pricing in Sales Order Items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement wherein we need to force pricing in sales document item level. Would you know of any subroutines we can call to trigger pricing? Will PREISFINDUNG_GESAMT work? (we have to call this in userexit_check_vbap)

Thanks and regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you want to re-pricing at the line item level check this user exit userexit_new_pricing_vbap in MV45AFZB..

Thanks,

Naren

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you want to re-pricing at the line item level check this user exit userexit_new_pricing_vbap in MV45AFZB..

Thanks,

Naren

0 Kudos

Thanks Naren,

That user exit is being called before the userexit I mentioned, and there are some updates being done in userexit_check_vbap that needs to trigger pricing, that's why we need to call pricing again.

Is there a subroutine we can call in userexit_check_vbap to retrigger pricing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try calling this routine..

PERFORM PREISFINDUNG USING DA_PRICING...The routine is in the include FV45PF0P_PREISFINDUNG..

The above subroutine is called after the userexit USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP..The above subroutine is called in the include FV45PFAP_VBAP_BEARBEITEN_ENDE.

Try calling the same..

Thanks,

Naren

0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Thanks again.

Unfortunately, PREISFINDUNG is not available in USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP. I am looking at PREISFINDUNG_GESAMT, but I'm not if it's the same.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using userexit_new_pricing_vbkd..I think it is called after the userexit USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP..

Thanks

Naren