Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW Batch Input Session review errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to review specific errors for materials after running a Batch Input sessions from an LSMW update? I created a Batch Input session with MM02 to update list of materials plant sales organization/ distribution channel product hierarchy values. I have several errors, but don't see which materials the error reflect in the Batch Input session error log. The error message "Cursor field MVKE-PRODH. does not exist in the screen Field MVKE-PRODH. does not exist in the screen SAPLMGMM 4000".

I need to find which materials errored out. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Upon checking the SM35 Batch Input monitor, and clicking on LOG, I see the below error messages for several materials. Where can I find what this error message means.

" Formatting error in the field RMMG1-MATNR; see next message"

"Make an entry in all required fields" Thanks,

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you process the batch input session (errors only), you will be able to see the materials with the problems.

Rob

0 Kudos

I run the job in the background,. therefore is there a log to view list of errors?

thanks.

0 Kudos

If you used the session method, then yes.

Usae transaction SM35 for the session overview.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Tcode SM35 you can find the log..you have LOG button click that and find the error records..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Upon checking the SM35 Batch Input monitor, and clicking on LOG, I see the below error messages for several materials. Where can I find what this error message means.

" Formatting error in the field RMMG1-MATNR; see next message"

"Make an entry in all required fields" Thanks,

0 Kudos

you can run first in foreground mode and check the what are the status message your getting, in foreground whenever you get status messages just your pressing the enter so that its skipping the errors

the same errore in background its stop the program , run the foreground and findout the errors and try with back ground mode..

0 Kudos

Thanks a bunch! Good suggestion. Points awarded......thks.