Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock Management in Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please suggest me how to solve the following problem or good enough if you could provide me the code.

"Sometimes in order creation,a price condition is found but not set since someone is in pricing maintenance.Therefore,try to lock the condition in order to know if it is already locked"

Please help me out with your valuable answers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

write your code in the exit - MV45AFZZ. in that code you check whether the pricing condition is locked .

Reward points if it helps.

Regards,

Dibyendu.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Prakhar,

In all standard Transactions, SAP uses the Lock-Objects(Enqueue and Dequeue function modules, 1 to lock and the other to unlock), if you want to see a particular transaction or table is locked u can use tcode <b>SM12</b>, remove the user name in the I/o field and press enter, it will list all the locked objects, from here u can view the locked objects, hope this was ur requirement, else revert me back.

Cheers...

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Actually i want to know how to lock a price condition,since i want to lock it and then check whether order can be created or not.

Thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

write your code in the exit - MV45AFZZ. in that code you check whether the pricing condition is locked .

Reward points if it helps.

Regards,

Dibyendu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

go through this link, i hope this ll help you to solve your problem

http://www.sap.com/usa/industries/utilities/pdf/BWP_SID_Customer_Care_Billing.pdf

thanks

mrutyun^