Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Transport Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have a local change request which contains multiple Z programs all of them belongs to one Z package ,

I want to assign this to a target system, how should I do this.

Kind Regards,

Prashant

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

release the transport from se09, after transporting go to target system run t.code STMS u can see ur transport there select the request and using the import que buttone u can transport to which systeme u want.

regards,

Ravibabu. a

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

release the transport from se09, after transporting go to target system run t.code STMS u can see ur transport there select the request and using the import que buttone u can transport to which systeme u want.

regards,

Ravibabu. a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Just go to Object Directory Entry of the program and click on Change Button there and give the Package name which will ask you to mention the TR number. Create the TR and you can see the Target System during the creation of TR itself and you can transport the same.

Regards,

-Syed.

Edited by: wahid hussain syed on Jun 1, 2009 9:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably your Z* package it is not assigned in a trasport layer for this reason your request is local.

To correct this go SE80 select package give your package and assign a transport layer.

After go SE10 select your request Double click it select the TAB properties and change the target system and client