Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

link between PO and SAP Office

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

In a purchase order (me23n) you have an option which you can send PO like object in a email to a user in his Sap Office inbox. I'm trying to look for the link between a PO and that email, and then I'd like read the body of that email.

I'd like to know how can send a PO like an objet in the same way that me23n functionality.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can send purchase order details via email by configuring the output type for email in the Transaction NACE. You need to give the email id of the person you want at the path Messages-->Communication Method

Thanks

Jaspreet

0 Kudos

Hi Jaspreet,

I think you don't understand my questions:

First I'd like to know the tables involded between PO and mail sended via me23n (send object with note).

Second is how can I send a PO like object in a program.

Thank you for answer.

0 Kudos

You need to create/configure a work flow and have to configure a release strategy for PO for it to appear in the inbox as object for further processing.

Edited by: Jeevan Sagar on Sep 21, 2011 10:22 AM

0 Kudos

well I know you can send that object using workflow but I don't know if there are others options.

So how I can know the link between a PO send as object and the email sended?

Thanks.