Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave to selection screen from drill down ALV

former_member1292715
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am doing an interactive ALV report. In that, if I click on SAVE button in second interactive ALV, it should go to the selection-screen.

The flow of the program is something like below.

Selection-screen --> Main Report --> Detailed Report -- Click SAVE --> Goto Selection-screen.

I tried LEAVE TO SCREEN 0, LEAVE LIST-PROCESSING,.. Its all going only to the previous screen (Main Report), not going to the selection-screen. If I say, CALL SCREEN 1000, it is throwing an exception DYNPRO_NOT_FOUND

Please help me on this issue.

Regards,

Yasin.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define a transaction code (XXX) for the report.

Use LEAVE TO TRANSACTION 'XXX'. (All CAPS in colons)

This will take you to the selection screen.

Hope this helps you!!!

Regards,

Ganga

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define a transaction code (XXX) for the report.

Use LEAVE TO TRANSACTION 'XXX'. (All CAPS in colons)

This will take you to the selection screen.

Hope this helps you!!!

Regards,

Ganga

0 Kudos

Hi Ganga,

That's the good idea. But, I feel this is a kind of sneaky method. Here we are literally hard-coding the T-Code for the same program.

Is there any other standard way to do this. If it is nothing other than this method, I will go with your idea. Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Yasin.

0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know, there is no other way to achieve this. I followed this way in one of my developments. As T-Code will be always constant for a program, this will not create any problems.

Ganga

0 Kudos

Hi Ganga,

Thanks for your solution. I have implemented your idea.

Have a nice time.

Regards,

Yasin.