Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last three user logon date and time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I would like to find out last few user logon details of an user. Where can I get this information if ST01 trace is not turn on? Table USR02 only shows the last logon that is insufficient.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the dynamic audit logs in SM19 to record a successfull logon event for a single or all users.

If you want the information readily available, you can activate parameter rsau/enable and set static filters.

If it is too late for this, then you would need to look in the application statistics (ST03N in Expert Mode) to get the information.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the dynamic audit logs in SM19 to record a successfull logon event for a single or all users.

If you want the information readily available, you can activate parameter rsau/enable and set static filters.

If it is too late for this, then you would need to look in the application statistics (ST03N in Expert Mode) to get the information.

0 Kudos

jbussche,

Thanks so much for the info. I managed to see more details in SM20. Appreciate your input.

0 Kudos

Hi Annie,

If the logon groups are load balanced, then switch the SM20 report to "Systemwide" to see logons to all application servers, otherwise you only get the logons from the server you are on yourself.

Security Audit Log -> Choose -> All audit logs.

0 Kudos

Thanks jbussche!