Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KEDR - substitute copa-fkart field from order settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I do KO88 - Actual order settlement, my user exit logic for COPA0005 is not been trigger. I need to substitute FKART(billing type)= 'F2' when VRGAR (record type) = 'C'. Since my logic doesn't work in COPA0005 and hence I try in KEDR transaction but COPA-FKART is not there for me to susbtitue it back. Field VRGAR is not there for me as well. Any suggestion?

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have included that enhancement in a project and activited ?

0 Kudos

Yes I have activate it. I have included COPA0005 to a project, add code to include zxkkeu07 in function exit EXIT_SAPLKEII_001. This logic work for those posting from financial side but not from KO88. I have tried all the enhancement assignment component. COPA0001 - COPA0007 and COPA00RE. Nothing work. I put break point in the code and it won't even break for me. I don't think SAP code calls those customer function exit point and hence I tried KEDR transaction. Only to find out that FKART is not there for me to substitute it back.