Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jump to a specific row in tablecontrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all.

May you can help me with one topic.

I am developing a tool for which I have a screen layouted.

Within the screen there are two table controls with several columns.

In both tablecontrols there is one column titled "Group #" containing only integer values.

The tables are sorted by the column "Group #".

In the 1st tablecontrol there is only 1 row per "Group #".

[] | Group # | Order | Short Text |

[] | 1 | 5857 | blabla |

[] | 2 | 5858 | blablabla |

[] | 3 | 5859 | bflabla |

(One row with Group # = 1, one with 2, and so on.)

In the 2nd tablecontrol (which is located below the 1st) there are no, one or multiple rows per Group #

[] | Group # | Group Text |

[] | 1 | taktak |

[] | 1 | takkktak |

[] | 2 | tkkkla |

[] | 2 | tkkkla |

(2 rows with Group # = 1, 5 with 2, and so on.)

Now I want to solve the following:

Marking one row in the 1st tablecontrol should trigger the display of the first row which contains the same "group #" on top of the 2nd tablecontrol. I don't want that just the rows with the according "group #" will be displayed (no filtering). It's more that the table should be scrolled down as long as the first row (with the "group #" = 2" will be on top of the shown table.

[] | Group # | Group Text |

[] | 2 | tkkkla |

[] | 2 | tkkkla |

[] | etc....

Do you have a solution for this?

Thanks a lot in advance

BR

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

If my understanding is correct, you can check[ this program|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Twotablecontrols%282nddependson1st%29onsame+screen]: I developed for you only.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

If my understanding is correct, you can check[ this program|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Twotablecontrols%282nddependson1st%29onsame+screen]: I developed for you only.

0 Kudos

Hi.

wow...Thanks a lot, I just had the time to have short look but it seems to be sufficient.

So I will try it out asap and let you know if I should get problems (against my expectations).

thx

BR