Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IW31 - Fill Components and Objects Tab automatically

Dear experts,

I have a requirement. I need to fill automatically tabcontrol in tab Components & Objects at corrective maintenance creation from IW31 transaction when user fill value in Functionnal Location.

I have debugged all process when I add manually component and material in object tab, but the process is complicated, and I don't know if it's possible to fill automatically these table when user arrive in screen after fill Functional Location.
I have tried to fill many internal table in debug, but tables at screen are always empty...

Do you think it is possible or do I have to look for another solution for my cllient ?

Thank you in advance for you help.

PS : I work ib

1 REPLY 1

0 Kudos

Hi, I have the same requirement of adding a list of Equipment in the Object tab. I did it manually and I can't propose that to the user. It takes too long and it is not even possible to add multiple lines at the same time. When the FL has 30 Equipment underneath you can't do that by hand.

I was wondering if you found a solution, a year ago now! Thank you