Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item category and condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a one to one relationship between Item Category and the Condition Type that drives what type of reduction it is.

This means that for a given Item category, a value is only valid for one specific condition type, and all other condition types (from this list) should be zero.

for eg : for doc type : ZY99

Item category : ZD21 only condition type ZC12 should be valid and all others should come as zero .

How do i go about doing this?

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check table vbak-auart,vbap-PSTYV fields.

Regards

amole

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have the item category in the condition table..Do not create condition records for ZD21 for the condition type other than ZC12..

Thanks,

Naren

0 Kudos

and how do i prevent other condition rrecords from being created? is there some user exit?

I tried going to pricing rotuines in transaction vok0 but it didnt work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VK11, you can create the condition records for the condition types..

Donot create condition records in VK11 for item category ZD21 other than ZC12..

But if you already have condition records you want the value to be zero..Create a condition value formulae in the transaction VOFM..And in the vofm routine have the following code..

IF KOMP-PSTYV = 'ZD21' AND XKOMV-KSCHL = 'ZC12'.

• DO NOTHING..

ELSE.

XKWERT = 0.

ENDIF.

Note: This VOFM routine needs to be configured in the pricing procedure for the condition type ZC12 and the other condition types that you donot want to have the value..

Thanks,

Naren

0 Kudos

Hi Narendran,

what if i want all other condition records to be non editable instead of them being zero ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure of your question..You want the other conditions to be there but you don't want the value to be changed..Is this question??

Thanks,

Naren

0 Kudos

ya... exactly..

The other conditions can be there , but they should be greyed out ( or their value cant be changed )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this for the other condition types that the user cannot change..

Go to V/06 and give the condition type and click the detail button..

There is a section called..Changes which can be made..

In that change the value for manual entries to D..

Manual entries D Not possible to process man

Thanks,

Naren

0 Kudos

hi, but if i turn the manual entries to D, then user would not be able to change that for every item category..

how do i turn other condition types uneditable using pricing routine ?