Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Transporting MV50AFZ1(Delivery User Exit)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the delivery user exit MV50AFZ1, there are two performs. The FORMS for these are in an include program. The Syntax check is fine, everything is activated.

When I move this to QA and double click on the perform it says that the form do not exist and ask if I want to recreate. Thatu2019s weird.

The syntax check in QA is fine.

There are no errors in the transport when I moved this to QA.

I generated the program in QA. Also re-transported several times but the problem persists.

Has anyone ran into this before?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

ALAM.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member242255
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as you said that the forms are in a include,do check whether the version of that include has the updated coding or not.

if else there should not be any issue as you said that the TR was clear and going fine...

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You were not clear at all...is the include program on your QA?...if it is....go to the exit by SE80 and look for an option PROGRAM->GENERATE....it may solve the issue,

Bye

Gabriel P.

former_member242255
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as you said that the forms are in a include,do check whether the version of that include has the updated coding or not.

if else there should not be any issue as you said that the TR was clear and going fine...